We Are Hiring!
Are you looking to work in a district that is committed to collaboration, mentorship and creating inspiring educational experiences? Join our team!
Go to Make a Future for all current and open positions.
In the Delta School District, our vision is to be a leading district for innovative teaching and learner success. We are committed to enabling all learners to succeed and contribute their full potential to the future. Our employees play a vital role in helping us achieve our vision and mission.
Working for the Delta School District has many benefits:
- A Strong District Vision
- District commitment to engaging and innovative professional learning
- Internationally-researched, collaborative Framework for Enhanced Student Learning
- Small, relationship-focused District
- Networks of collaboration within and between schools
- Well-established Teacher Mentorship Program
- Widespread teacher technology program
- Support from District Learning Services Team
- Teacher leadership opportunities (Coordinators of Inquiry, Mentors, etc)
- Pro-D opportunities
Positions may be available in the following areas:
- teaching positions (including continuing, term specific, teacher-on-call, district-on-call)
- continuing education and adult education positions
- school based administrative positions
- support staff positions
- excluded staff (management) positions
Information for applicants:
Please be advised that Delta School District accepts applications for posted positions only through the online job board Make a Future. We no longer accept hard copy, faxed or emailed applications. To view current job postings, please visit:
Applying online for a job posting using Make a Future is free.
- To create your account, click here.
- Please view our External Candidate Guide for assistance with creating an account on Make a Future and applying to jobs in the Delta School District.
External applications and resumes will not be accepted, or kept on file, when the posting is open to internal applicants only.