We Are Hiring!
Go to Make a Future for all current and open positions.
Are you looking to work in a District that is committed to collaboration, mentorship, and creating inspiring educational experiences?
In the Delta School District we are committed to enabling all learners to succeed and contribute their full potential to the future.
Working for the Delta School District has many benefits:
- A Strong District Vision
- District commitment to engaging and innovative professional learning
- Internationally-researched, collaborative Framework for Enhanced Student Learning
- Small, relationship-focused District
- Networks of collaboration within and between schools
- Well-established Teacher Mentorship Program
- Widespread teacher technology program
- Support from District Learning Services Team
- Teacher leadership opportunities (Coordinators of Inquiry, Mentors, etc)
- Pro-D opportunities
Positions may be available in the following areas:
- teaching positions (including continuing, term specific, teacher-on-call, district-on-call)
- continuing education and adult education positions
- school based administrative positions
- support staff positions
- excluded staff (management) positions
To apply for internal positions, click Employee Connect and login to your Employee Connect account. Once you have logged in, click the “Jobs” tab and select “Internal Jobs” from the list of menu options. This is where you can view posted positions and update your profile.