- This event has passed.
Info Night: Keeping Our Children Safe From Gangs – North Delta
May 8, 2019 @ 6:30 pm
For Parents of School-Aged Children
British Columbia’s gang landscape is vastly different from other jurisdictions, this is why this presentation is so important. Children from all socio-economic backgrounds can be vulnerable to gang recruitment and involvement. Youth are being recruited in ways that our communities have never seen before. You will leave this presentation with a greater understanding of what you can do to prevent your child from getting involved in gang activity.
Please join us for this FREE informative presentation which will cover the following topics and more!
- What is a youth gang?
- Understanding why youth are attracted to the gang lifestyle
- What does gang membership entail?
- Warning signs to look for
- What to do if you think your child is involved in gang related activity
- How to keep your children safe from youth gang involvement
May 8th, 2019
North Delta Secondary Theatre
11447 82 Ave Delta, BC
Doors open at 6:00pm, session starts at 6:30pm