Schools re-open Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
Please email your registration documents to the school rather than submitting them in person. If further documentation is required, an appointment may need to be scheduled. For verification of your catchment area school, please call the School Board Office at 604-952-5340 or check the School Locator.
September to June – Student Registration Form 2022-23
For all students:
- Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate, passport) (registration will not be accepted until proof of birth date is received).
- Proof of citizenship or status in Canada for both the parent and the student (birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card, immigration or refugee documentation).
- Proof of Residence (purchase/rental agreement, current year property tax receipt, current month rental receipt showing address, or letter from landlord).
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available.
- BC Services Card, medical and emergency contact information.
The Delta School District endeavours to accommodate students at the school in their attendance area, provided that there is a suitable placement and any maximum limits on enrolment set by the Board are not exceeded.
When students are registered, they are enrolled for the program and not necessarily to a particular class or school. When enrolment reaches or exceeds the maximum planned for a particular school, it becomes necessary to have some students attend the closest school that has space.
Delta School District is pleased to accept applications from families and students residing within and outside of the Delta School District if space permits. We offer a wide range of learning programs for all students. If you reside within Delta and would like for your child to attend a school other than your catchment school, please complete the online non-catchment application: https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/non-catchment/
If you live outside of Delta and would like for your child to attend a Delta school, please complete the online non-district application: https://www.deltasd.bc.ca/schools/student-registration/non-district/
Please note due to space restrictions, Gray and Richardson Elementary Schools will only be accepting Non-Catchment and Non-District applications for those students who have siblings already attending the school.
ADULT EDUCATION AT DELTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Language Instruction for Newcomers (LINC) begins September 12, 2022.
English and Math Foundation classes begin September 12, 2022.
High School Completion classes begin September 19, 2022.
Please note: Catchment does not apply to adult students.
Please also note that if adult students do not know their level, they must book an appointment prior to registration at: DCC@deltaschools.ca or (604) 594-6100
If adult students know their course level; they can register online at:
For more information, please visit https://deltalearns.ca/dcc/