- Employee Connect
- SmartFind Express
- Delta Learns
- District WiFi Access
- WiFi Device Management
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
About LifeWorks – Your Employee Assistance program (EAP) & Work-life/Wellness Resource
LifeWorks is confidential support and services for work, life, family, health, money, and everything in between. The program includes 24/7 consultations, information, and resources; access to counselling (by phone, live video, chat, and in person); community referrals; a secure desktop website, and a mobile app.
Here are three ways to connect with LifeWorks:
- Toll-free, 24/7, whenever you like, as often as you like. A professional consultant can provide advice and resources to assist you with a wide range of issues, such as:
- Life: Stress/Overload, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community Resource
- Family: Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Blended Families, Caring for Older Adults, Education
- Money: Saving/Investing, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home
- Buying/Renting Work: Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Managing People
- Health: Fitness/Nutrition, Sleep, Addiction/Recovery, Smoking Cessation
- Online:Go to login.lifeworks.com, and enter the group/shared username and password. Here you can access hundreds of articles, eBooks, infographics, audio recordings, toolkits, and more. You can also chat live with a consultant.
- By mobile app.The app is the best way to access LifeWorks on the go. Simply click on your device’s store icon below to go directly to the download page. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow the instructions to log in with our shared/group username and password. After that initial log in, you’ll just tap the icon on your phone’s screen to launch LifeWorks!
Call LifeWorks toll-free, 24/7: 1-888-307-0590