The Delta Board of Education meets formally once a month as our designated means of transacting Board business.
Generally, Public Board Meetings are held in-person in the boardroom at the School Board Office located at 4585 Harvest Drive, Delta, V4K 5B4.
Public Board Meeting Agenda and Question Period
- The agenda for each Board meeting will be posted (see below) on the Monday immediately preceding each board meeting.
- A question period of no more than 30 minutes will be provided at the end of each Board meeting.
- The purpose of the question period is to ensure that the education partners, the public and media have an opportunity to ask questions relating to an agenda topic and/or to obtain clarification concerning any business conducted during the previous Board meeting.
- Respectfully we ask that questions from individuals are succinct, focused and not be a statement. Questions of a more complex nature should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals will receive a written response as soon as practicable.
- Each individual shall be limited to one question, as well as one follow-up question on the same topic, if clarification is necessary.
- As we believe in the importance of communicating with our stakeholders, all members of the community are encouraged to attend the meeting.
Presentations to the Board
If you or your group would like to make a presentation to the Board, please contact Rosalie Sonsalla at 604-952-5340 or email email@example.com