Registration Process for the 2023/2024 School Year
Delta School District is pleased to accept applications from families and students residing within and outside of the Delta School District. We offer a wide range of learning programs for all students.
For verification of your catchment area school, please contact the School Board Office at 604-952-5345 or 604-952-5346 or check the School Locator.
Continuing Delta Students
- Delta students already registered in Delta will continue for the new school year.
- Delta students who wish to submit a Non-Catchment Application at a new school, must submit a new Non-Catchment Application and will receive priority in this category if their application is received starting February 6 and before March 3, 2023.
- Current Non-District students who wish to continue at the same school for the next school year, are NOT required to submit a new Non-District Application.
- Current Non-District students who wish to attend a different school in Delta for the next school year, must submit a new Non-District Application and will receive priority in this category if their application is received starting February 6 and before March 3, 2023
Here is the registration form: Student Registration Form (Fillable PDF). *Note: This form is fillable. Please print and sign this form if you do not have a digital signature.
Disclaimer: Please note that email is not a secure form of communication. The theft of sensitive information from intercepted emails is an increasing security risk. The Delta School District recommends that parents who choose to email personal and confidential documentation to the schools should use a secure method via an encrypted email to ensure that their privacy is protected.
The following documents are required for registration:
For all students entering K-12
- Appropriate proof of citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students
- original birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, immigration or refugee documentation.
- Appropriate proof of residence (purchase/rental agreement, current year property tax receipt, current month rental receipt showing address, or letter from landlord). Please note additional documentation may be requested by the school.
- BC Services Card (please include both sides of this card), medical and emergency contact information.
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available.
Please send the registration form and documents listed above in one email to your catchment area school. Please ensure that all documents included with your child’s registration are legible. Incomplete information and documents will delay the registration process.
Non-Catchment students apply here.
Non-District students apply here.
Kindergarten registration takes place mid-February each year. A child may be registered to attend Kindergarten in September if his or her fifth birthday occurs on or before December 31st of the current year.
For more information on Kindergarten registration, please click here.